Benefits of Membership
CAPPA members enjoy iCAPPA - CAPPA's exclusive online membership community
Facebook, you can make connections through your iCAPPA account.
Your profile will have a "wall" where your connections can leave
messages for you. Connect with your fellow CAPPA members to see their
latest adventures in Childbirth Educator and Doula training! View
your connections' photos, and use iCAPPA to send private messages to
circle with your connections, much like a Facebook group. The opportunities
to engage and collaborate are endless!
connections by viewing their recent wall posts, comments, and photos.
members with our iCAPPA messaging service. You have all the
communication tools at your fingertips such as inbox and sent messages.
Galleries! - You can upload photos, create albums, tag your
connections, and comment on photos. Share your photos from trainings,
conference, and any special CAPPA events!
features are an active part of iCAPPA! Use the bulletin board
like a forum.
Access the CAPPA online directory from anywhere using your mobile
phone. Show potential clients your iCAPPA profile page!
Want to be part of the CAPPA family?
- CAPPA is the worlds largest childbirth education organization.
- CAPPA is the largest childbirth and doula organization on facebook. CAPPA places high value on social networking and teaches these skills to our members.
- CAPPA maintains a website listing of all our CAPPA members who wish to have their contact information made public. This makes it easier for families and caregivers to locate a CAPPA professional.
- CAPPA publishes a newsletter for our members.
- CAPPA is the only organization that trains and certifies childbirth educators, lactation educators, labor doulas, antepartum doulas, and postpartum doulas.
- CAPPA offers experienced childbirth educators and labor doulas accelerated certification programs.
- CAPPA offers all of its members the education to promote and market their services.
- CAPPA offers an annual free conference to all its members.
- CAPPA places a strong emphasis on marketing and promotion of services.
- CAPPA trainings have a structured curriculum to ensure the highest quality.
- CAPPA has mentors available to speak with you directly about any questions or concerns you may have.
- CAPPA has professional standards. All CAPPA certified professionals must be in good standing with CAPPA and the families the professionals have serviced. (Please see our grievance policy.)